可以自己換音樂,也可以配合每篇主題點播其各自的配樂,看一片聽一首,讀起來會更有Feel...

如果音樂播完一首就停了,是電腦要下載下一首才能繼續,可過一陣子再按play。
如果你點播這裡,發現第一首不是下面list的第一首,是因為我換了playlist裡的曲目,
要麻煩先清一下 temporary internet files 再重開(可按F5)這網頁喔,謝謝。

Music List...

1. 爛泥
2. 活著多好
3. You Are So Beautiful 三部曲
4. Akon - Until U Come Back
5. Utada Hikaru - First Love.mp3
6. 想哭
7. 沒有你,要我怎麼幸福
8. To Love Again
9. 你會恨我嗎
10. We Hold Peace In Our Hand

Saturday, September 19, 2009

be logged is blog...

I like this blog..

All the article is written by me,

you can say that i am a little into narcissism,

but i won't deny that i like them.

And i like those music as well.

Sometimes i come here,

not to review the article, not to create a new one,

but simply want to listen,

listen to those songs which matched my feelings perfectly.

Actually, this is kind of a secret blog..

No reader....

Most of the article, it seemed that i wrote for someone...

Its you, i think.

its you that i love...

Ya, you are the girl...

But is it the "you" who are reading these now?

I just dunno..

People changed. People change all the time...

You & me, we just can't be excluded in this cascade...

I have a problem... Kind of serious i think...

I am sick...

But i dunno by the time you know this, how long it had passed,

and how the disease had already progress.

I just dunno.

Let's see.

No comments: