For some reasons,
i was brought back,
and now,i am still here.
I dunno how.
But i know there was a reason.
I wasn't told about that.
I was meant to find out by myself, if my time allow me to do so.
When i came back, i was assigned a task,
and i was given a new promise.
Live is enjoyable,
but i didn't come back to enjoy.
I know what i should do,
and its start well,
just as the BOSS' plan.
Now,
from a totally different sight of view,
i can see now how precious life is,
and how delicate it can be.
I am being helpful to you once again,
and for the first time in years,
i feel alive,
never been so grateful for living.
But, why now?
We totally missed what should have been good.
Is it too late for me?
How long do i still got?
I just dunno.
Anyway, thanks for this second chance.
許志安 - 爛泥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment